Custom static cell within a container view is not displayed
||Date Originated:||15-Aug-2012 08:54 AM|
||Product Version:||iOS 6 DP4|
If a table view has multiple cells (one of which is Custom and others are Basic or any other type) and is embedded within a Container View, the static cells are never displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
(All in Interface Builder)
1. Create a UIViewController
2. Add a Container View. Delete the default UIViewController that is created as an embed
3. Add a new UITableViewController and embed that to the Container View
4. Set the UITableView properties to: "Static Cells" and "Grouped"
5. Add several cells to the TableView's section
6. Set the first static cell to "Custom" and drag a UILabel into it
7. Set the remaining static cells to Basic
8. Build and run the app.
The table displays all of its cells and subviews of those cells as set in IB.
The table is displayed but the static cell doesn't show its UILabel. The same is true for any other control added to the Custom cell.
I've attached a sample app that demonstrates the issue: both a working and non-working version. The working version is identical except it's not embedded in a Container View.
Reports posted here will not necessarily be seen by Apple.
All problems should be submitted at bugreport.apple.com before they are posted here.
Please only post information for Radars that you have filed yourself, and please do
not include Apple confidential information in your posts. Thank you!