Horizontal Line Autolayout and Layer-Backing
||Date Originated:||Jan 22, 2012|
|Product:||Mac OS X SDK
An NSBox displaying a horizontal line as subview of a layer-backed NSView does not size correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Have an NSView that you enable layer-backing on with setWantsLayer:YES
- In Interface Builder add a "Horizontal Line" element to this view
- Size it such that it goes the entire width of the superview and layout contraints are 0 px for left and right
- The horizontal line should keep sizing together with the superview
- The horizontal line only grows to around 1588px
- If you disable layer backing on the superview the behavior returns to normal
- Appears to be a problem with layer backing.
- Possibly related to rdar://problem/13006140 where a text field background is not sized correctly in layer-backed mode.
Reports posted here will not necessarily be seen by Apple.
All problems should be submitted at bugreport.apple.com before they are posted here.
Please only post information for Radars that you have filed yourself, and please do
not include Apple confidential information in your posts. Thank you!